Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vote Early...Vote Often

I need your help again! This week, I'm giving The Best Foodie Foto contest another go, and I'd really appreciate your vote! These are the pictures that I've entered into the contest. Let's review...
This is a slice of the Creamiest Lime Cream Meringue pie that I made for this past week's Tuesdays with Dorie event. Delicious!
Here's a photo of the pie before I cut into it. It was not only my first cream pie, but also my first meringue! Woo hoo...another culinary fear conquered!
And here are those yummy Glazed Peanut Butter Bars that I took to the Louden family reunion last Sunday. Peanut buttery goodness! Mmmm...
So, in order to vote, all you have to do is visit Hey, What's for Dinner, Mom?. Look for the photo that you think is the best "foodie foto", and leave a comment with the picture number. Hopefully you'll vote for one of my pictures. I think you can vote more than once, too! The voting will begin sometime tomorrow afternoon and will continue to Monday evening. Please stop by and cast your vote! Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...