Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best Foodie Foto Contest

Well, I entered again, and this week, I know I haven't got a chance. There are too many delicious pictures to choose from in the Best Foodie Foto Contest this week. Anway, here was my lone entry this week:

This was the Tomato Spinach Pasta Toss that I made the other night to satisfy a huge comfort food craving. If you're interested in voting for me in this week's contest, you'll need to visit "Hey, What's for Dinner, Mom?" Take a look at all the photos, then at the very bottom of the entry, leave a comment with the number of the picture you want to vote for. I'm number 12 this week. But again, there are so many yummy things listed, that I won't blame you for not voting for me...this week. I won't make any promises about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...