Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thrifty Thursday!
It's Thrifty Thursday again! One of the most thrifty things I do is that I cut David's hair. Yes...I cut his hair...with clippers! I can only do one "style" (I use the term loosely) though, but David seems to like it. Shirley, my mother-in-law gave me a hair cutting lesson either right before David and I got married, or right after. I was terrifed (and I still am!) to cut his hair, but so far (about 2 1/2 years now), and we haven't had any real mishaps. One time I did use one clipper that was a little too short, but there was no real harm done. If you've got a willing husband, cutting his hair might be worth a try! It seems like I cut David's hair about twice a month, and I figure it's saving us about $20 each month. Pretty thrifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...